Q & A From The Desk Of Headmistress Lexi 7


This question was submitted to me by ZEALOT Lovo:

HE ASKS:

“How old were you the first time you had sex?”

I ANSWER:

Oh, Mr. Lovo…this is a dangerous question because it might cross a line when I answer it, but I’ll do my best to camouflage my response as best I can...and I’d like to start this response by mentioning that I do not condone anything that deals with underage content; however, this is sort of a personal diary, so I have some leeway with my answer…

Okay, the first time I had sex I was…um…let’s say…not younger than a December winter but not older than a baker’s dozen…and the interesting part is (which is why I just love this question) is that I have an EXCITING and COOL story for it…YAY!

The first time I had sex wasn’t with anyone at all…it was with myself! How you ask? Well, my mom and I have always had a pretty open relationship, her telling me about sex and drugs and alcohol at a very young age in order to educate me in a way that she wasn’t when she was younger…and so I was frequently in her room alone, playing with her clothes, trying them on, and putting on her makeup to make myself look older…and one day I found one of her dildos under her pillow…she must have just used it the night before and forgot to put it away because I always laid on her bed and took naps and she knew this so I had never found anything like it before…

I knew immediately what it was, from talks with my mom, and I became extremely intrigued…well, not at first…at first, I tossed it across the room and left her room….suddenly terribly nervous with a tight twist in my tummy…but I couldn’t stop thinking about it and when my mom left for the store, I ran back up to her room in order to put it back under her pillow, so she wouldn’t know I found it and…and I just couldn’t stop holding it, looking at it, moving it around in my hands…

Well, to make a long story just a little shorter…it took me like three days to get the dildo inside me without it hurting…and at least a year or two before I discovered personal lubricant! Heehee…wow…it was so much better when I did! So basically, I took my own virginity! How cool is that? I made love to myself for the first time!

But you know, my mom never asked where that dildo went, because I took it and stashed it in my room, and we never talked about it (I guess I have kept secrets from my mom afterall.)I always assumed that she just forgot about it or that she thought she lost it…but now that I’m older, I want to believe that she was teaching me a very important lesson (because remember, she knew that I took naps on her bed)…that in order to be truly happy, you must learn how to pleasure yourself before you can pleasure someone else…Good lesson, huh? “giggles”

Now for the first time that I had an actual, live dick inside me…I was not younger than the “Ides of March” and not older than St. Patty’s Day! Ooo…I’ve added riddles for you to figure out! Heehee…

…and as for how old I was when I was first was with a woman…I was 19…but the girl’s age I was with I can’t mention…just shy of a ripe age by two weeks…we were friends from a rec center I joined to exercise and we became friends and later…more than friends! But she was just experimenting, as was I, but I liked it a lot more than she did I guess because after four times with her, she stopped coming to my rec center…I still think about her all the time…I wonder…she’s probably married now with kids…she was a little hottie!

With my fingers ALWAYSmoist,

Lexi
You have read this article Q-A From The Desk Of Headmistress Lexi with the title Q & A From The Desk Of Headmistress Lexi 7. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/q-from-desk-of-headmistress-lexi-7.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...