Gallery 77 - Makenzie Daddys Girl - HottyStop



As for the title of this gallery…I’d have to quickly change it to “Makenzie Mommy’s Girl!” Boy, oh, boy would I have fun with her…this big-breasted Canadian teen doesn’t look shy but from the innocence in her eyes, it would seem that she has never met a big strap-on on filling her pussy…and I’d love to teach her the ways of the world! I’d love to have this blonde cutie pie on her back, looking up at me as my strap-on slides in for the first time, slowly working its way up and down…until…she can’t take it anymore and screams out, “Oh, yes, Mommy…fuck me like that…your baby’s pussy loves it!”

SHARE if you like a Mommy’s girl!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites with the title Gallery 77 - Makenzie Daddys Girl - HottyStop. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-77-makenzie-daddys-girl.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...