Gallery 89 - Adelle - LustfulModels



Oh, I wish I was on a first name basis with Adelle (because she seems to be with everyone else! Heehee) because then I would tell her to let me see her purple friend…I’d tell her how much enjoyment my favorite purple friend has brought me and I asked her if she’d like to watch me show her…I’d probably not even get my panties off before I had to insert the vibrator into my throbbing pussy…seeing her get turned on more and more with every little moan or movement that I made, my eyes burning into hers with the intensity of hunger, sexual hunger…to eat her up and swallow everything that she has to offer…and as you can see, this perfect blonde bombshell has A LOT to offer!

SHARE if you like to watch!



You have read this article Gallery / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing with the title Gallery 89 - Adelle - LustfulModels. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-89-adelle-lustfulmodels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...