Gallery 116 - Natasha Marley - PokingBlondes - Touches Softly



“You got to know when to hold ‘em…know when to fold ‘em…know when to walk away…know when to run…”

Heehee…the card suits tattooed on Natasha Marley’s wrist just made me think of that song and how my mom and her friends used to get hammered and play that song over and over and over when I was little…But I’ll tell you, there would never be a time when I wanted to run from this selectively inked goddess and her impeccable body…even if she drank down my last swallow…of apple martini!

SHARE if you like sexy, thick thighs with flare!

♥Desire more of Natasha Marley? CLICK HERE!♥


You have read this article Gallery / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 116 - Natasha Marley - PokingBlondes - Touches Softly. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-116-natasha-marley.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...