Gallery 119 - Raven Riley - SilentPix



Heehee…I’m already giggling to myself about the intro that came to mind when I spotted Raven Riley in this gallery for the first time (although, I’m pretty sure I’ve posted her already before in a lesbian gallery.) My thoughts went immediately to how I would want our first encounter to unfold:

“Could you please pass me that powered creamer please?” I ask her, as she sauntered by my table.
She would stop, glance at me for a second too long to not have some sort of thought cross her mind about me, and then she would reach for the container of creamer, her arm extended, causing her top to slide innocently upwards, revealing her uber-toned tummy and her delectably tan skin…
I would shift my legs under the table, ridiculously nervous that when she comes close enough to hand me the creamer, she’d be just close enough to smell the wetness forming between my thighs…

Wow! This opening will go on forever…I better cut it here! Heehee…“smile mischievously, knowing the tease was worth it”

SHARE if you like the beginnings of a great friendship!

♥Desire more of Raven Riley? CLICK HERE!
http://d994395f.fapoff.com



You have read this article Gallery / Latinas / Lexi's Favorites with the title Gallery 119 - Raven Riley - SilentPix. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-119-raven-riley-silentpix.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...