VIdeo 51 - Laurie Vargas in My Mouth - RedTube



(*Girl featured; pic couldn’t be found for specific scene)

A regiment of stripping and warm honey must do wonders for your skin, because this steamy Latina’s skin is perfectly smooth…and looks so soft! This scene had me right away because of the up-the-skirt intro…seeing up the skirt of a girl is nothing different then seeing her in her panties but there’s something naughtier about it…like we’re seeing something that we shouldn’t…maybe that’s why I like to wear skirts and go out in public so much! Heehee…whether it’s disappointing or not, I too sometimes like to tease…it’s so hot to be gawked at and stared at with pure desire in someone’s eyes!

SHARE if you like up-the-skirt shots!



You have read this article Latinas / Lexi's Favorites / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing / Video with the title VIdeo 51 - Laurie Vargas in My Mouth - RedTube. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/video-51-laurie-vargas-in-my-mouth.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...