Gallery 70 - Melisa in Exotic Paradise - Glam0ur



“Beach Party! YAY! And look who I’m bringing! No, stay away…hey, where are you taking my exquisite new girlfriend? Behind that rock? Why? Oh…I can come too? Okay! I think I know where this is heading…Mmmm….I do…”

Heehee…tell me that you don’t want to slide your tongue, dick, or strap-on right between her cheeks in the pic with her feet touching? Sliding back and forth, in and out of her…Mmm…well, she have to disconnect her feet though first, right? If not, you’re a talented person! Heehee…

SHARE if you like Beach Parties!



You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 70 - Melisa in Exotic Paradise - Glam0ur. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-70-melisa-in-exotic-paradise.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...