Gallery 98 - Crystal Klein - Morazzia



This toned and tanned hottie reminds me of one of my mom’s old friends…well, not her body, because if my mom’s friend had a body like that…I’d have definitely made a move…not caring what my mom thought…Mmmm…but it’s the dip in her upper lip and her high cheekbones that makes me think of Linda…well, Mrs. Linda to me when I was younger…but once I reach Miss Crystal Klein’s breasts, and my eyes trail down her tight and smooth tummy, my thighs start to shake and I immediately start to rum my inner thigh…Hmmm…maybe I was attracted to Mrs. Linda when I was younger and never knew what the feelings meant? I wonder if she’s still around…I have to ask my mom!

SHARE if your mom has any sexy, hot friends you’d like to…um…get to know better! Heehee…



You have read this article Gallery / MILF with the title Gallery 98 - Crystal Klein - Morazzia. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-98-crystal-klein-morazzia.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...