Video 67 - Trixie Star - TwilightSex - Gorgeous Amateur Anal Try Out



Boy, is this blonde hottie’s tummy goregeous! I just love her tattoo…tummy tats are SO darn sexy…I want one! “stomps foot” But I’m scared to get one across my tummy because…well, you know…”blushes” what if I meet the right guy one day (or girl and I want to be the surrogate)and I want to have a kid? How would a tat on my tummy look after being all stretched out from the bundle of loveliness inside me? However, this tanned long model type gal--Trixie Star--doesn’t have to worry much about stretching her tummy…not when the guy pounds her mostly in her tiny little asshole in this scene…and of course, IT‘S HER FIRST TIME! Heehee…

SHARE if you like tummy tats!

♥Desire more of Trixie Star? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Amateur / Video with the title Video 67 - Trixie Star - TwilightSex - Gorgeous Amateur Anal Try Out. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/video-67-trixie-star-twilightsex.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...