Gallery 140 - Cindy - BustyNudeBabes



Cindy was sort of a painful gallery for me to view…she reminds me so much of my first girl crush! She was in my Brit Lit class…mmmm…I still remember how she dressed….but she wasn’t into girls…or at least I never found out…I was too scared to make a move…my “Cindy” was always nice to me, even though I was outside of her little circle of friends, but she had a boyfriend and never hinted at all that she liked girls…maybe I should’ve said something…Oh well, don’t live with regrets!

SHARE if you like first crushes!



You have read this article Gallery / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing with the title Gallery 140 - Cindy - BustyNudeBabes. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-140-cindy-bustynudebabes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...