Video 12 - Taylor Layne Getting Fucked - Very Hot Black Babe - FineHub



I love when I find early scene of stars before they hit it big…but I have to be honest with you, this is the first time I came across this teen black thickie with a gorgeous face before, but I’m sure she’s a HUGE star now! In this scene, she is only nineteen, been in the business for only a month, and this is only her 4thscene! But the way she jiggles and moves, I bet she’s had a lot of experience off set! I can just see myself snuggling close to her, making out with the pretty face for hours before I even thought about her pretty pink tongue ravishing my pussy…plus, her soft breasts would give me plenty to play with!

SHARE if you like newbies!

Taylor Layne Getting Fucked, Very Hot Black Babe


You have read this article Amateur / Ebony / Lexi's Favorites / Video with the title Video 12 - Taylor Layne Getting Fucked - Very Hot Black Babe - FineHub. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/video-12-taylor-layne-getting-fucked.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...