Gallery 9 - Kayden Kross - PokingBlondes



Mmmmm….despite these girls OBSESSION with the non-cute color orange, their bodies are cute enough for me to bypass my distaste for their choice of outfits…boy, I’m becoming a fashion critic! Heehee…also, there’s not much love shown between these two, but I still wanted to show you their smokin’ bodies…plus, it’s nice to post an actual photo shoot once and a while, where the models are actually modeling and not just standing their naked…I do have an appreciation for the work it takes to produce such shoots and these two hot blondes definitely earned their money for it!

SHARE if you like models!


You have read this article Blondes / Gallery / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 9 - Kayden Kross - PokingBlondes. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-9-kayden-kross-pokingblondes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...