Gallery 8 - Lia Poses in a Cute Orange - PokingBlondes



Now…I almost didn’t post this girl…the title says “Lia poses in CUTE orange”…as if the color orange is ever cute! I think it makes us look like pumpkins or cheeseburgers or something like that…buuuuuuttttt…this girls black stockings saved her, especially when she took off her panties and kept them hanging from her heel…and her breasts are so natural and real and her nipples are just my favorite kind--chewable!…so with my prejudices against orange aside, I felt my ZEALOTS would enjoy her!

SHARE if you like heel panties! They’re a new thing! Heehee…


You have read this article Blondes / Gallery / Teen with the title Gallery 8 - Lia Poses in a Cute Orange - PokingBlondes. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-8-lia-poses-in-cute-orange.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...