Gallery 50 - Missi Daniels - CheerleaderPics



You know…this is going to make me sound like the biggest dork ever, but I never realized why people used the slang term “shorty” for girls before! But for some reason, it clicked when I viewed this innocent-looking cutie’s gallery! Heehee…”shorty” means “girl” because most girls are shorter than boys! “slaps forehead with hand, making the ‘DOH’ sound!” And this little “shorty” could be my “shorty” anytime she wanted to trade in her red pompoms for my pompoms…she could shake mine and scream cheers as much as her pretty, little body desired!

SHARE if you like pompoms!



You have read this article Blondes / Bondage/BDSM/Fetish / Brunettes / Cheerleader/Schoolgirl / Gallery with the title Gallery 50 - Missi Daniels - CheerleaderPics. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-50-missi-daniels-cheerleaderpics.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...