Gallery 49 - Devi Emmerson - CheerleaderPics



I almost posted the pic of this girl completely clothed because her outfit was just so HOT…a skin tight tank top with a cheerleader skirt and a warm-up jacket unzipped to show us her perfect breasts pushing against the fabric of the tank top…if I ever saw this girl in public…my tongue would literally act like a cartoon tongue and slide all the way down to my tiny little feet! Whatever team she cheers for would immediately become my favorite team…and whatever the sport…because I wouldn’t understand what was going on in any of them anyway! Heehee…

SHARE if you like skin tight tops!



You have read this article Cheerleader/Schoolgirl / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 49 - Devi Emmerson - CheerleaderPics. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-49-devi-emmerson-cheerleaderpics.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...