Gallery 16 - Thena's First Strip - BabesAndGirls



So…this is this adorable teen’s first photo shoot because I don’t think it’s her first time stripping! What an innocent girl-next-door look she has! I love the pic of her turned around, wearing her pink boi shorts…her bottom looks so round and inviting…I’d love to give it a couple of light smacks before I dig my nails into her cheeks, pull her hair back, and assault her neck with my lips…my tongue working it’s way up to her ears, nibbling, nibbling, nibbling…until she moans with surrender…

SHARE if you like the gitl-next-door!

Thena First Strip


You have read this article Amateur / Gallery with the title Gallery 16 - Thena's First Strip - BabesAndGirls. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-16-thena-first-strip.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...