ZEALOT Friends 16


Okay…now I know I’ve posted this girl too, but Mr. Beach has found her in a whole different, oily and slippery light! Plus, Abbie Cat looks likes she's been prowling the gyms because her body is uber tone and I’m usually attracted to the thickies, but her tummy is a work of art! Michelangelo couldn’t have sculpted it better! I need to find some special way to thank the mad poster (Mr. Beach is a machine; I’m sure in more ways than one!) who found this delectable little honey…Hmmm…Oh, and P.S. the new links on your page to mine are AWESOME! I love their format! “HUGS”

Link To Home Page:

Link To This Post:


You have read this article ZEALOT Friends with the title ZEALOT Friends 16. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/zealot-friends-16.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...