Video 38 - Royce Rae Has Got a Sublime Body That was Built for Sex - MofoSex



I don’t know if this dark chocolate vixen has made it big or not, but this scene was her first video EVER! It was! She said so! Heehee…But if I’d bet my left boob that it wasn’t the first time she’s had sex! Not from the way she bobs her head when she swallowing that black rod, the way I’ve noticed most guys like me to bob my head, showing them just how much I love their manhood inside my mouth, the feel of their skin on my lips…Mmmm…and this hottie body is just so firm and tight, but don’t worry…her bottom is full and round!

SHARE if you like first timers!



You have read this article Amateur / Ebony / Lexi's Favorites / Video with the title Video 38 - Royce Rae Has Got a Sublime Body That was Built for Sex - MofoSex. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/video-38-royce-rae-has-got-sublime-body.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...