Gallery 3 - Roxanne Milana in a Hot Stocking Plays with Her Glass Dildo - Ideal-Teens



Okay, I know this unbelievably gorgeous girl is on a teen website, but I have my doubts that she’s a teen so I didn’t label her one…she has to be at least…20 or 21! Heehee…I can’t decide if her breasts are real or not…sometimes they sit naturally and other times they look perfectly round, but with this hottie, I really don’t care at all! She knows how to dress…how to use a glass dildo…and I’m sure she knows how to use that toy on me as well…I can just see myself gripping the sheet behind my head as this uber hottie slides that dildo into my pussy, slamming it harder and harder, sucking on my nipples as her other hand feeds me her fingers to taste which have previously been inside me…

SHARE if you like snappy dressers!


You have read this article Big Tits / Gallery / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing / Perfect 10s / Redheads with the title Gallery 3 - Roxanne Milana in a Hot Stocking Plays with Her Glass Dildo - Ideal-Teens. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-3-roxanne-milana-in-hot.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...