Gallery 147 - Casting Photos by Busty Rita - NovoTeens



Okay, so I know most of you will probably consider this buxom beauty a brunette…and go ahead, you’re allowed! Heehee…but in my imagination, her slightly red tint takes over and I picture a gorgeous red head in front of me, caressing my breasts, pushing her tits against my tummy as she takes my nipple in her mouth, sliding her fingers beneath my panties…Oooo…this one is really turning me on…I want to make her milking skin nice and slippery, glistening with my love juices…

SHARE if you like to imagine your lovers as someone else!


You have read this article Big Tits / Foreign / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Redheads / Teen with the title Gallery 147 - Casting Photos by Busty Rita - NovoTeens. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-147-casting-photos-by-busty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...