Q & A From The Desk Of Headmistress Lexi 6


This question was submitted to me by an Anonymous ZEALOT:

THIS PERSON ASKS:

“What do you think about monogamy or a monogamous lifestyle?”

I ANSWER:

This is such a thoughtful question…dangerous in way…but very deep and I’ve thought about it all day…it just kept coming back to me since I was asked it…so here goes!

I am like most other women, or people in general, when I say that I WISH with all my heart to find my soul mate, that person who warms me at the thought, finishes my sentences, even my thoughts, and witnesses my everyday life and everything I bring into this world by accepting air each day…

…however…

…I just find that concept hard to swallow…how could one person fulfill your every need, your every desire, your every want? And what most people don’t realize is…that at the time they are making a long term commitment…they WILL change in the future…their perspectives on life WILL change…their interests WILL change…their desires WILL change…and when the person we chose to spend the rest of our lives with does not change along with us…it causes friction…or they DO change…just in a different direction than us…

So I guess for me to be monogamous…I would need to know that the person has the capability to change along with me…to accept my changes…and to be willing to experience the new changes I experience with me…because I love variety and would have no problem adapting to my lover’s new desires, interests, or perspectives!

Also, most partners get offended when you become attracted to someone else…or you think another person is hot…or you take an extended glance at someone as they pass by…but we will ALWAYS be attracted to other people…it’s the choice we make to not act on those attractions that can lead to monogamy…so I would need someone who was secure with my actions and words towards them…believed it when I said that I WANT to be only with them and not my latest desire…because see, when we tell our partners that the girl that just passed was not good looking or the guy who made us blush didn’t get us warm and slippery between our thighs…we’re LYING to the person who we pledged our lives to…our honesty too…

I understand the need to be sensitive…it’s just the person I would ever choose to be with MUST be able to handle the fact that there are other people in the world who make me wet, make me want to spend time with them, make me want to dream about them, make me feel warm and secure…but that I have CHOSEN to STAY with them and not act on those emotions…

Because honestly…think about this…if we TRULY have no desire for another soul except the one we’re with in a monogamous relationship…than what does that REALLY say about this partner? That they won us by default? That they didn’t win our hearts and minds because they attract us more than someone else? I would never want to be in a relationship like that…one where I wasn’t desire more than everybody else and that my partner was just with me because I was there…

With my fingers ALWAYSmoist,

Lexi
You have read this article Q-A From The Desk Of Headmistress Lexi with the title Q & A From The Desk Of Headmistress Lexi 6. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/11/q-from-desk-of-headmistress-lexi-6.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...