Gallery 134 - Heather Rae - MyBlondies



This blonde bombshell is just amazing…from the curve of her back…to the curve of her calves…yes, her calves…she just so creamy and smooth! And she has her tattoo in such a sexy spot…I wonder what would happen if I ever met her at a bar, a few apple martinis in…Hmmm….I know I’d finger her right at the bar if she’d let me…just to see those lips move with pleasure and that chest heave with each insertion…Mmmmm

SHARE if you like bar hookups (or made up ones too)!


You have read this article Big Tits / Blondes / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Perfect 10s / Thickies with the title Gallery 134 - Heather Rae - MyBlondies. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/11/gallery-134-heather-rae-myblondies.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...