Gallery 118 - The Stunning Talia Shepard is Twistys Treat of the Month for January - Twistys



This hottie could very well be a brunette but the light in some of these pics makes her look like a red to me, so I’ll go with that! Now, don’t get me wrong, I love how gorgeous this girl is…perfect body…but why do girls have to ruin their cute little outfits with accessories or clothes that are orange? It’s such an unattractive color, makes me think of pumpkins and cheeseburgers--both very much not sexy to me--but I guess I just don’t like orange! Heehee…

SHARE if you DON’T like women wearing orange!


You have read this article Gallery / Perfect 10s / Redheads with the title Gallery 118 - The Stunning Talia Shepard is Twistys Treat of the Month for January - Twistys. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/11/gallery-118-stunning-talia-shepard-is.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...