Gallery 138 - Raisa Seduction a Plenty - MPLStudios



From sheer stockings to solid black ones, it’s starting not to matter to me, even though this dark ones only go knee high…the brunette cutie wearing them is what I’m REALLY interested in…taking those stockings off with me teeth, hearing her hum with appreciation as my tongue works its way up her ankle to her thigh…to her sweet, tight pussy…my tongue licking her sex like it’s going to be my final meal…Mmmm

SHARE if you like black stockings!


You have read this article Brunettes / Foreign / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Teen with the title Gallery 138 - Raisa Seduction a Plenty - MPLStudios. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/11/gallery-138-raisa-seduction-plenty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...