Gallery 127 - Cate Harrington - MagicSolos



I’m going to say this one’s a red too…plus, she knows how to dress! I know they guys who follow this blog don’t really care what the girls are wearing (unless they are in my mandatory dress code!) but I wonder if it’s the production company, the photographer, or the girl herself who picks their outfits in some of these awful galleries? I always found out what character I was to play in a shoot or a film and bought my own outfits to match…but some of these girls…okay, I’m done…the busty girl in this post is hot, isn’t she? Heehee….

SHARE if you like girls who ramble on and on!


You have read this article Big Tits / Gallery / Redheads / Round Asses / Teen / Thickies with the title Gallery 127 - Cate Harrington - MagicSolos. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/11/gallery-127-cate-harrington-magicsolos.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...