Video 12 - Megan Coxxx - FreeOnes - HarmonyVision - Her and Friend Tag Team Sucking and Fucking Dick


1st Appearance for this SIREN of SURRENDER on this BLOG


It’s a good thing that they didn’t list the Ebony deliciousness who is Megan Coxxx’s friend in this video…I would have spent all day searching for her! You’ll just have to believe me about how hot the ebony friend is in this video, how perfectly round her bottom is, because I couldn’t find her anywhere, but Miss Coxxx is not a girl to blink at either! The video starts with the gorgeous ebony girl sitting on the guy’s face, riding his tongue like it was a huge, throbbing cock, while Miss Coxxx sucks his dick…Mmmmm…and the rest is just pure fucking and sucking, but what did you expect from me? A video on how to bake cupcakes? Heehee...PLEASE, just check out this ebony girl…Mmmm…what a flippin’ body on her!




Ethnicity: Caucasian
Country: United Kingdom
Birthday: September 19, 1989
Hair Color: Black
Bust Size: 34C
Height: 5ft 9in--179.8 cm
Weight: 140 lbs--64 kg

Bio Info from  “Data18 & BareList”   



FEATURED LINK: 

While I was working, I did a few scenes with Ebony hotties that registered mix feelings on my part…a few of them were just average, just-doing-my-job sort of scenes and a couple others were amazingly fun for me, but what happened every time, was the extreme anticipation that I experience before each scene with an Ebony girl…these scenes were just so rare, sort of like finding Ebony hotness for this BLOG, and so I think I sort of looked forward to the delicious dark skin a little more…I don’t know…it seemed to be that way when I was with any other race than white…the exoticness just added more excitement for me…but I have to say that I’m extremely disappointed that I didn’t do more than one scene, maybe two depending on how you view the classification of race, with an Asian girl…but then, I didn’t have my obsession with them before I started doing this BLOG…isn’t it funny how our desires are constantly changing? That’s why we need to SURRENDER to them as they invade our minds…you never know when a chance may appear!

SHARE if you like no-name hotties who would own your dreams and desires for weeks!

♥Desire more of Megan Coxxx? CLICK HERE!

Additional Content from “BareList”   

FEATURED LINK: 



FEATURED LINK: 

For More Content or Info on “Threesomes,” Follow the Links Below:




TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW:




You have read this article Ebony / Threesome/Group / Video with the title Video 12 - Megan Coxxx - FreeOnes - HarmonyVision - Her and Friend Tag Team Sucking and Fucking Dick. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/04/video-12-megan-coxxx-freeones.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...