SIREN of SURRENDER of the Week 06.16.13

SIREN of SURRENDER - a model, pornstar, or celebrity female who beguiles us with her beauty; a nickname I gave to each posted girl I featured in my blog posts 

WINNER FOR 06.09.13-06.16.13

WEEKLY DESIRE SCORE EARNED: 127

I can't explain how happy I feel right now...a GALLERY won! We haven't had a gallery win since the days when I was posting on a daily basis and it just goes to show you just how hot little Clover is! Keep surprising me, my ZEALOTS...

Don't Forget the BONUS GALLERIES at the bottoms of each & every post!

♥CLICK HERE to View ENTIRE NUDE Gallery 

Just CLICK each Pic to View LARGER version! 




Just CLICK each Pic to View LARGER version! 

♥SHARE if you like exhibitionist hotties who like to go canoeing! Heehee...

FEATURED LINK 
EroLuv - Watch4Beauty - Clover - Nude by the Water

Just CLICK each Pic to View LARGER version! 




Just CLICK each Pic to View LARGER version! 

FEATURED LINK 
EroLuv - Watch4Beauty - Clover - Nude by the Water

For More Content on "Ladies of the Lake," Follow Links Below: 

Jasamine Delaton - Big Tits by the Water - Bonus Gallery!

Sasha in "River's Edge" - Bonus Gallery!

Lola - Lake Hottie - Bonus Gallery!

TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW: 

SIRENS of SURRENDER A-H 

SIRENS of SURRENDER I-Q 


SIRENS of SURRENDER R-Z
You have read this article SIREN of SURRENDER of the WEEK with the title SIREN of SURRENDER of the Week 06.16.13. You can bookmark this page URL https://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/06/siren-of-surrender-of-week-061613.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...