SIREN of SURRENDER of the Week - 06.09.13

SIREN of SURRENDER - a model, pornstar, or celebrity female who beguiles us with her beauty; a nickname I gave to each posted girl I featured in my blog posts 

WINNER FOR 06.02.13-06.09.13

WEEKLY DESIRE SCORE EARNED: 87

Considering the fact that the last video I posted on Monday was pulled from the site it was originally posted on (Grrrr! But thanks to my Protector, I was able to quickly remove the link from my BLOG so that my ZEALOTS didn't waste time clicking on it--"KISSES" sir! You know who you are!) this week's SIREN of SURRENDER had a respectable showing! I was sort of hoping for Skin Diamond to win because someone called her ugly in a comment on one of her posts and I can't believe that! But, everyone has their own desires, so I won't rattle on about that...but what I would do to Miss Diamond!

Don't Forget the BONUS VIDEOS at the bottom of each and every post!

♥CLICK HERE to View SEX VIDEO

Just CLICK each Pic to View LARGER version!



Just CLICK each Pic to View LARGER version!

♥SHARE if you like tanned, rounded, Latina ass in a pair of tight jeans!

FEATURED LINK
August Night - B44 - Empflix - Ass Smothering

Just CLICK each Pic to View LARGER version!



Just CLICK each Pic to View LARGER version!

FEATURED LINK
August Night - B44 - Empflix - Ass Smothering

♥Desire more of August Night? CLICK HERE!♥

Additional Content from "HPornstars"

For More Content on "Great Asses in Jeans/Denim," Follow Links Below:

ExtremeAnalFuck - Cutie in Jeans Gets Treated Badly - Bonus Video!

Tight Blue Jeans Make This Chick Sexy - Bonus Video!

HotCastingPorn - Amateur Sarah Zorra Creamy Ass in Jean Skirt - Bonus Video!

TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW:

SIRENS of SURRENDER A-H

SIRENS of SURRENDER I-Q

SIRENS of SURRENDER R-Z
You have read this article SIREN of SURRENDER of the WEEK with the title SIREN of SURRENDER of the Week - 06.09.13. You can bookmark this page URL https://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/06/siren-of-surrender-of-week-060913.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...