Gallery 1 - Zoey Kush - BabesAndStars - Nubiles - Alluring Brunette Gal Strips and Her White Panties and Shows Her Fresh Cunt

CLICK HERE to View ENTIRE NUDE Gallery 

When I first found this girl, her post skyrocketed to the top...so I hope everybody enjoys this gallery...the long, lush brunette hair and those penetrating but innocent eyes of Zoey Kush make her an easy target for fantasy play...she could probably pull of an experienced, slutty teen seducing an older partner or the innocent, but yearning to learn teen...my imagination gets the better of me below...



Zoey Kush 

Aliases: Tamara Jade, Star Jade, Zoey Rush, Tamara O'Dell, Tabby
Date of Birth: December 4th, 1991 (21 years old)
Place of Birth: Ecuador
Country of Origin: United States
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Measurements: 32A-22-33 

Bio Info from "FreeOnes" 

FEATURED LINK 
Zoey Kush - BabesAndStars - Nubiles - Alluring Brunette Gal Strips and Her White Panties and Shows Her Fresh Cunt

...she's my best friend's niece (or daughter, but none of my friends are really old enough yet to have an 18 year old daughter and the way I feel about Orly would sort of ruin this fantasy) who just hasn't found herself yet...pushed by an overbearing father to become a great doctor and pulled by a self-conscious mother who wants her to realize the importance of her beauty, the necessary steps to be taken to snag a quality man...Zoey wanders to the guidance of her loving and supporting aunt, only to come into contact with her aunt's lonely and sex deprived best friend--ME! Zoey spends all her time over her aunts house, so I get to know her well, see that she's as lost as I am lonely, so one night, after a wine drinking fest between the three of us...I wander into her room because I'm not tired and she invites me to lay on the guest bed with her...her aunt is passed out, long ago having gone to bed, so it's just us two awake...a little tipsy...and yearning for intimacy...she snuggles close to me, tells me how awesome I am and that I've been so good to her since she's known me, and then she wraps her arms around me, giving me a wonderful hug...her tiny breasts brushing against my cheek as she releases me...I move to hold her hand and tell her that I've loved getting to know her too...and then the long gaze...my finger gingerly running up and down her thigh which is slowly moving closer to me, and then I get risky and run my full hand on her thigh and see the slightest little moan of pleasure so I know I have the green light...but should I? Should I pleasure myself with this innocent, lost girl? Should I indulge in the gentle, wonderful goodness that is between those soft and moist lips of hers?

SHARE if you like caring adults! Heehee...:)

♥Desire more of Zoey Kush? CLICK HERE!♥ 

Additional Content from "Data18

FEATURED LINK 
Zoey Kush - BabesAndStars - Nubiles - Alluring Brunette Gal Strips and Her White Panties and Shows Her Fresh Cunt




FEATURED LINK 
Zoey Kush - BabesAndStars - Nubiles - Alluring Brunette Gal Strips and Her White Panties and Shows Her Fresh Cunt

For More Content on "Skinny Brunettes/Zoey Kush," Follow Links Below: 

Thin Teen Fibby Going Naked on Beach - Bonus Gallery!

Zoey Kush Getting Her Tight Pussy Fucked - Bonus Gallery!

Georgia Jones - Skinny Naked Hottie - Bonus Gallery!

TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW: 

SIRENS of SURRENDER A-H 

SIRENS of SURRENDER I-Q 

SIRENS of SURRENDER R-Z
You have read this article Gallery / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing / Teen with the title Gallery 1 - Zoey Kush - BabesAndStars - Nubiles - Alluring Brunette Gal Strips and Her White Panties and Shows Her Fresh Cunt. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/05/gallery-1-zoey-kush-babesandstars.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...