Video 27 - Black Barbie's First Time - FapDu



Boy oh boy does this girl live up to her nickname! BLACK BARBIE! She has such a skinny tight body but then her breasts are so full and round…I wonder how she walks around without falling over? Heehee…and her face…what a darn cute face! The way her tongue works this guy’s balls is SO hot…I just imagine her tongue on my hardening nipples…my fingers warming up my pussy for her, rubbing my clit as she licks my nipples, sending her tongue down my tummy…and she’d definitely be a strap-on girl because I’d want to make those boobies slap against her face…Oooo…she makes me want to me so naughty!

SHARE if you like collect Barbies! Heehee….



You have read this article Amateur / Ebony / Lexi's Favorites / Video with the title Video 27 - Black Barbie's First Time - FapDu. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/video-27-black-barbie-first-time-fapdu.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...