Video 24 - Blonde Julie Silver Gets Fucked Hard and Sucks in This BDSM Clip - Dailee



I don’t think this blonde is foreign but her sexy accent and her demanding tone made me legs spread while I tried to stand at attention and accept her as “my leader!” In this soft core bondage scene, you get a guy in a mask, probably a prisoner, who gets the punishment of a life time! Actually, I’d probably disobey this curvaceous hottie just to get the same treatment! Reminds me a little of a blonde Natasha (I think) from Rocky and Bullwinkle!

SHARE if you like foreign accents!

Blonde Julie Silver Gets Fucked Hard and Sucks in This BDSM Clip


You have read this article Bondage/BDSM/Fetish / Cheerleader/Schoolgirl / Storylines / Teen / Video with the title Video 24 - Blonde Julie Silver Gets Fucked Hard and Sucks in This BDSM Clip - Dailee. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/video-24-blonde-julie-silver-gets.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...