Gallery 25 - Addison Rose - Lustfulmodels



I was almost really upset when I found this tanned teen hottie…the first gallery I went to was hot, but it didn’t show much of her body, even though I think panty shots and up the dress shots are hot and have worked well enough for me and my desires in the past, but I didn’t want to short my ZEALOTS like that….but, the next gallery I found of her…BINGO! Heehee…of course, my favorite pic is when she slides her wandering fingers under her cute white panties…Mmmm….I love that so much!


SHARE if you like determination!

Addison Rose


You have read this article Gallery / Tiny Tits with the title Gallery 25 - Addison Rose - Lustfulmodels. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-25-addison-rose-lustfulmodels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...